GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN LLORET DE MAR
1. The fuel consumed and the taxes that affect the car are the responsibility of the renter.
2.A credit card (Visa or Mastercard) in the name of the main driver is required to pick up the vehicle. Non-nominative cards will not be accepted. This company does not accept prepaid, reloadable cards, American Express and Diners cards are also not accepted.
Fines management fee:
Fines management: 30 €. (This fee will be charged in case of receiving a traffic ticket during your rental, such as speeding or parking tickets. Please note that this fee does not pay the amount of the fine).
It is not allowed to return the car in a different office than the one where it was collected. In case of returning the vehicle in another place, a penalty of 200 € will be charged, plus all costs incurred in recovering the vehicle.
Penalty for leaving the car parked in the public car park at the end of the rental: 30 € + the parking ticket.
Penalty for returning the car late (later than the time established in the rental contract) or abandoning the vehicle: 40 €/day + rental price for that day.
Penalty for special cleaning: 90 €.
The insurance does not cover damage to the rims and tyres.
Smoking is not allowed in the rental car. In case of violation of these rules, a charge of 50 € of special cleaning will be charged.
Refuelling error: 250 €.
Damage, loss and theft of keys: 290 €.
The customer expressly authorizes to charge to his credit card all payments indicated in the rental contract for any reason.
3. In case of breakdown or accident, wherever it occurs, the hirer must immediately inform the company. Otherwise, the responsibility and charges will fall on the customer.
4. The hirer acknowledges and declares to have received the vehicle in perfect condition for use and undertakes to use the rented vehicle for the purposes for which it was intended.
5. It is strictly forbidden to drive the car:
A. In any kind of competition.
B. By any person not included in the rental contract.
C. With more occupants than authorized.
D. For any use that violates the law.
E. Breaking the Highway Code
F. Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other toxic substance.
6. The lessee declares that he knows the driving laws in Spain and especially the speed limits. Any fine will be the responsibility of the renter.
7. The rented car has the following coverage:
A. Compulsory insurance and voluntary civil liability of third parties
8. The lessee is fully responsible for damages and imperfections caused to the vehicle. The lessee must cover all costs of repairing the vehicle. The company is not obliged to replace the car, the hirer loses the total amount paid of the contract.
9. If the hirer fails to comply with any of the conditions set out in the contract, will be liable for damages suffered.
10. Contractors waiving their own jurisdiction expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Blanes for any incidents that may arise in the interpretation and development of this contract.
DRIVER’S LICENSE: Drivers must be two years old and over 22 years old.
RESERVATIONS: In your hotel, travel agency or in our offices ( 09:00 – 13:00 | 15:00 – 19:00).
The choice of the make-model of vehicle will be subject to availability at the time of vehicle rental.
If there is no vehicle available from the group you have booked, the rental office will try to find a vehicle from a higher group at no additional cost, if no other vehicle is available, you will of course be entitled to a full refund of any amount you have paid in advance. This is obviously not usual.
INSURANCE: The rate includes UNLIMITED civil liability insurance.